“Scion Service Boost”
Complimentary 2 year/25,000 Maintenance Package
Scion and the GSFSGroup is pleased to announce “Scion Service Boost” TAC program. “Scion Service Boost” is a Wrap of the first two Complimentary Services already provided by Scion totaling 2 year/25,000 miles. The program is a convenient and affordable way for your Scion customer to maintain their vehicle according to Scion's recommended maintenance schedule.
All New 2009 & 2010 Scions with less than 6000 miles
“Scion Service Boost” 2 year/25,000 miles coverage:
· Service at Predetermined Intervals. Oil1 and filter changes, tire rotation, lubrication of key chassis parts, and 19-point inspection at every service interval.
· 24-Hour Roadside Assistance. With most plans, help is a phone call away for the full term of your agreement. Lockout protection, flat tire changes, jump starts, and towing are included.
· Prepaid Maintenance Booklet. Includes customized service certificates and roadside assistance information.
· Timed Service Reminders. Notification 30 days prior to your next scheduled service, based on individual driving characteristics.
· Computerized Service History. May enhance your vehicle's resale value
xB & tC requires oil and filter change at 5,000 miles, xD requires Synthetic Oil and requires oil and filter change at 10,000 miles. Program runs from June 2, 2010 to September 30, 2010.